To return an item for service, please open a support case
to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#).Repair Fees
There will be no charge for repair work done on an item that is under warranty
. A $30 per hour fee will be charged for any repairs not covered under warranty. This fee includes return shipment cost.
Shipping your Item for Repair
When preparing your item(s) for shipment, please use the following guidelines:
• Clearly write your RMA# on the outside of the package.
• Include your return address, **We can NOT return ship to PO Boxes.**
• Note on the shipping box the number of items being returned.
• If you are sending loose items, please seal them in a bag to avoid loss. Make sure to secure all parts to prevent further damage.
• Take care to package your items carefully and responsibly. Please do not use padded envelopes as these can rip open and the content may be lost.
• Ship your package Insured and ask for a Delivery Confirmation with a tracking number.